Casement Windows Halifax Nova Scotia
Our casement windows are an excellent choice to replace your existing casement windows but can also replace sliders or single or double hung windows. They provide great ventilation as they are able to catch a breeze blowing along the exterior of your home. They are also an excellent choice over a kitchen counter where it might be more difficult to open a single hung or slider.
- Concealed hinges open 90 degrees (on windows 16" wide or more) making it easy to clean the exterior surface of the window from the inside.
- Heavy duty operating hardware provide a lifetime of easy opening and closing.
- A multi point locking system provides security with only one lock to close.
- Spring bottom loaded screen design (no pins or tabs to break!!) provide easy removal and installation of screens from the inside.
- Fusion welded multi chamber sashes create strength and warmth.
- Choice of brickmould widths or custom exterior finish
- Your choice of custom interior trim finishes to match existing or update the look of your home.
- Our three seal system resists air and water penetration even in our extreme Atlantic Coastal Regions
- The nature of a Casement window provides the best air and water penetration ratings of all window design except for a fixed window.
- Super Spacer, a warm edge spacer, minimizes heat and cold transfer while ensuring excellent structural integrity and gas retention.
- Low-E and Argon gas filled sealed units provide excellent energy efficiency and savings and provide an Energy Star Rating.
- Lifetime Warranty for the original homeowner on sealed insulating glass, vinyl frame, sash components and hardware.
- 10 year workmanship guarantee against leaks and performance issues arising from Windows Plus Installation deficiencies.
Call now for more information or FREE estimate.
Classic Design with Versatility in Mind
Much of the growing popularity of casement windows is owed to its flexibility. Regency Casement Windows are a perfect compliment to any home architecture.