Here at Windows Plus, we understand just how important it is for you to love your home.
From key features like doors and windows, to the smallest of details, it feels so good to go home to a house you appreciate on the outside almost as much as who's on the inside.
Here are some of our favourite quotes about "Home" that serve as great reminders of all that home has to offer us:
1. “The light is what guides you home, the warmth is what keeps you there.” ~Ellie Rodriguez
2. “There is nothing like staying at home for real comfort.” ~Jane Austen
3. “Home is a shelter from storms — all sorts of storms.” ~William J. Bennett
4. “Home is where the heart can laugh without shyness. Home is where the heart’s tears can dry at their own pace.” ~Vernon Baker
5. “It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.” Author Unknown
6. “Strength of character may be learned at work, but beauty of character is learned at home.” Henry Drummond
7. “A man travels the world over in search of what he needs and returns home to find it.” George Moore
8. “The ornament of a house is the friends who frequent it.” Ralph Waldo Emerson
9. "He is the happiest, be he king or peasant, who finds peace in his home.” Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
10. “Be grateful for the home you have, knowing that at this moment, all you have is all you need.” Sarah Ban Breathnach